POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chain Mail WIP.. : Re: Chain Mail WIP.. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chain Mail WIP..
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 25 Jan 2001 17:28:14
Message: <3a70a87e@news.povray.org>
"Thomas Charron" <tch### [at] ductapenet> wrote in message
>     Whatcha think?  This is *VERY* preliminary work.  I may turn the
chains
> into studded chain instead of just cut wire chain in the future.  This is
> just a quick render to see what it'd look like draped over a standard
white
> pigment cylinder..  Any ideas to make the chain look more realistic?

It's great. Is the chain using any kind of collision detection? Would it
adapt itself to any surface I mean?

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.